Let me introduce myself! I’m Chris, an American who decided that I couldn’t wait until the typical retirement age to break free of corporate life. So, in 2013 I jumped ship and bought a one-way ticket to Thailand to experience freedom a bit sooner. You can learn more about me, what I used to do before I became an expat in Thailand, and what my plans are for my life abroad.
- Chiang Mai Monthly Bills compared to what we used to pay in the USA
- It can be hard Overcoming Culture Shock in Thailand
- Living as Young Expats in Thailand and the ups and downs we experience
- An interesting look at the 10 American Habits We Lost After Moving to Thailand
- Thai Visa 101: Common Misconceptions & Lingo Mistakes
- Is Teaching in Thailand Worth It? from the point of view of a first time teacher
- Choosing the the Best Hiring Agencies in Thailand and things to know before getting hired
- Requirements to Teach in Thailand
- Do I Really Need a TEFL to Teach in Thailand? The answer may surprise you!
- What it’s like as a Typical Day as a Teacher in Thailand