Let us introduce ourselves! We’re Chris and Angela, an American couple who decided that we couldn’t wait until the typical retirement age to break free of corporate life. So in 2013 we jumped ship and bought a one-way ticket to Thailand to experience freedom a bit sooner. You can learn more about us, what we used to do before we became expats in Thailand, and what are plans are for our new life abroad.
- Chiang Mai Monthly Bills compared to what we used to pay in the USA
- It can be hard Overcoming Culture Shock in Thailand
- Living as Young Expats in Thailand and the ups and downs we experience
- An interesting look at the 10 American Habits We Lost After Moving to Thailand
- Thai Visa 101: Common Misconceptions & Lingo Mistakes
- Is Teaching in Thailand Worth It? from the point of view of a first time teacher
- Choosing the the Best Hiring Agencies in Thailand and things to know before getting hired
- Requirements to Teach in Thailand
- Do I Really Need a TEFL to Teach in Thailand? The answer may surprise you!
- What it’s like as a Typical Day as a Teacher in Thailand